WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY.
The information we collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
- We also collect information about you when you download trials or products from our website www.evidencebasedpsychology.com.
The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you request product information, or when you send us an email, we will record your mail address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of EBP.
- To provide the products and services you have requested from EBP.
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your inquiry.
- For direct marketing by email or information on products or services you have shown interest in. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you receive any unwanted communication from EBP, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
- We will not sell your personal information to any person or organization.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that EBP holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
Your security is a top priority at EBP. EBP maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. EBP restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
Your privacy is important to us.